ConnectIL is a joint initiative of Kinetis and the Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs to provide content consulting and development services to organizations responsible for hosting foreign delegations and groups in Israel. The purpose of the service is to enable formal and informal meetings between the groups and the most charismatic, inspiring Israelis from a wide spectrum of industries. These Israeli speakers have been identified by us as representing the creative energy of the Israeli spirit and who are able to generate a lasting and profound impact on the groups and delegations they will meet. The meetings can be in the form of a formal lecture or presentation, a professional panel or seminar, or informal gatherings such as home hospitality, a private tour or experience and so forth.
Kinetis’ uniqueness lies in its ever-growing ability to become familiar with new areas of interest that are representative of Israel’s creative energy, and to know about the hidden “pearls” that best express this unique Israeli spirit.
Kinetis invites anyone involved in planning and/or hosting foreign groups and delegations in Israel to use the ConnectIL service. We are offering to share our know-how and network with you in order to develop the most suitable experiences for your guests.
ConnectIL Events: As part of the ConnectIL service, we will hold TED-style events every quarter in order to introduce you to new additions to our speakers’ database. Here are some examples of our speakers from the ConnectIL launching event:
For all the clips from the most recent events, click here.
The ConnectIL Service:
- Consulting – consulting and advice with regard to the most suitable speakers, places and experiences for your needs.
- Connecting – in addition to the Consulting level, assisting and supporting any needs you may have to connect with the recommended speakers and places, utilizing our excellent connections and network.
- Development – developing the most suitable content for your group, including:
- Multi-disciplinary panels of Israeli entrepreneurs and professionals in a variety of areas – for conferences, tours, academic programs, in Israel and abroad;
- Developing itineraries with enhanced content for business and student delegations – for example by introducing into their existing itineraries relevant cultural and informal experiences or meetings with young up-and-coming entrepreneurs;
- Road-show of Israeli speakers abroad – if you are interested in inviting Israeli speakers abroad, we can assist in identifying the most suitable speakers for your audiences and much more.
Contact us: If you would like to use our services; be invited to our next event; receive our upcoming newsletter; make suggestions and/or recommend speakers to add to our database, please contact Ayelet Eliashiv, the ConnectIL Project Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.